Le Melkerhof - Hôtel-Auberge**
10 Lieu-dit du Melkerhof 68590 Thannenkrich
Tel : 03 89 73 13 09
Fax : 03 89 73 07 79
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Melkerhof Hotel Restaurant, with its dining room, 7 bedrooms and summer terrace, is situated in the Thannenkirch hills at an altitude of approximately 675m, nestled in the tranquility of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
The building dates from 1832 and has been entirely renovated and extended. Since 2005, Corinne has been happily welcoming nature lovers who come to appreciate the tasty, gourmet regional cooking and the wealth of treasures to be visited nearby, as well as the numerous walks and marked trails.
Whether hiking, horse riding or cycling you’ll find something to please you during your stay. Corinne will be delighted to point you in the right direction to discover sites such as the Taennchel mountain, which dominates the village and where you’ll benefit from the cosmotelluric magnetism which emanates from the Roche des Fées (Fairy Rock) and the Roche des Reptiles (Reptile Rock).
- Selective waste sorting
- Use of a wood pellet burning heating system
- Use of local (wood) products in construction and furnishing of each room in the hotel.
- Eco-labelled cleaning products
- Promotion of local flora and fauna
- Collaboration with local suppliers wherever possible
Activities in the surroundind area
- Numerous walks directly from the hotel to Taennchel mountain.
- Visit Haut-Koenisgbourg castle.
- Visit the three castles in Ribeauvillé.
- Montagne des singes (Monkey mountain) 15 mins away by car
- Eagle aviary, also 15 mins by car
- Adventure Park in Lapoutroie.
- Centre for the reintroduction of storks in Hunawhir.
- Tour local winemakers’ cellars
- Europa Park (in Germany) the N°1 European Amusement Park
- Public pools at Ribeauvillé
Regional cooking based on fresh produce, mostly supplied by local producers.
Full breakfast: €11 per person