Le Saint Barnabé - Hôtel***
53, rue de Murbach 68530 Buhl
Tel : 03 89 62 14 14
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Situated in the Vosges mountains, Clémence and Eric welcome you to share their passion for the outdoors.
There is nothing better for unwinding than a weekend of relaxation and calm in the heart of nature. Here you’ll find the “outdoors” everywhere: in your food, in the beauty treatments, and in the suggested activities. Between mountains, stretches of water and gastronomy, all the ingredients are combined for a successful stay. Whether hiking, enjoying the wine route, the route des crêtes (ridge route) or the Roman route and Murbach Abbey, discover and admire the Vosgien landscape.
- Introduction of an energy and water saving system (corridor light detectors, low energy lamp, water flow restriction on taps)
- Rain water recuperation
- Waste sorting, organic waste composting
- Local suppliers and use of regional produce (to favour a short supply chain)
- Respect for the environment: use of natural materials (sisal, natural toners)
Leisure activites at the hotel
Spa with outdoor heated pool
Activities in the surroundind area
- A number of sports activities are possible due to the proximity of the mountains, lakes and streams.
- Hiking departures directly from the hotel
- The wine route, ridge route and the Roman route with Murbach Abbey
- Colmar and its historic town centre
The hotel restaurant, the Jardin des Saveurs, invites you to taste a gastronomic and creative cuisine with a seasonally inspired menu made from fresh, high quality produce. Our menu as well as our set menus are elaborated by our chef, in collaboration with a nutritional dietician, in order to offer specific meals which cater to food intolerances and allergies.
Breakfast features quality regional produce: home made jam made from seasonal fruits, local honey, farm cheese and deli meats.